Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday, Sunny Sunday


Oh but I loved the sunshine today. Thank you! Too many days in a row of cold and snow. I guess more is supposed to arrive tomorrow, but I prefer not to think about it.

I did get some photos before the sun erased the snow that I thought you might enjoy. I actually have quite a few, but I am only going to post a couple. As we have learned, I love taking photos of animal tracks in the snow. (Please refer to earlier blog.) So here is a photo of a not-so-wild animal - Pono the dog. Still fun!

I had a long day, today, but managed to get a lot of stuff done that I have been putting off. That is a nice feeling! I have to also tell you about a dream I had last night, which I think has something to do with my bug monotypes. Although there was more meaning behind it than that! Dreams are so interesting! In the dream, I was holding a beaded earring. As I looked at it in my hand, it began to wiggle, and then it transformed into a bug! (I immediately dropped it.) Pretty soon, there were bugs all over, and Pono and I were moving furniture around, trying to smash them. I had a sandal in my hand, and I was trying to smash the bugs with this sandal, but it was somehow very ineffective. The bugs kept getting bigger, too! They looked like some of the ones I have been drawing for my cardboard models. Colorful, too. Crazy!

With that wonderfully creepy image in your head, I will leave you, to dream your own crawling dreams!

No comments: