Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What's new

It's odd that I am only posting once a week, because I write to you all in my head every day!  How is it that none of those posts appear?  hmmm....

I sent 8 pieces of art off to Metro Galleries in Bakersfield, CA today for a group show that opens this Friday.  I hope to make the opening, but right now I am not sure about much of anything.  I really WANT to go.  I do.  Then, I drove past the gas station earlier today, saw the price of gas, and wondered if I should.  If one of you decides to go, let me know, and then I will make a point to be there.  Anything for my blog readers!!!

The wind finally had mercy on us, and the past two days have been sublime.  Calm, sunny, and WARM.  Warm.  My favorite. 

New flower photos are coming soon - today's exciting action comes from a jackrabbit I caught, licking the salt off the concrete near our house. 



Happy Tuesday night.

1 comment:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Good luck with the show....oh those EARS:)