Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Treasury!

Hello everyone!

Well, I was hoping I would be more frequent with my blog posts last week, but I was not. You see, the sun came out and it was about 80 degrees and sunny and warm. So I had a very hard time sitting in front of the computer or doing anything at all indoors! I spent most of the week outside, digging in the dirt. Then, I was preparing for house guests, and then, I was entertaining house guests! So that is why my blog posts have dwindled down to nothing for over a week. It is not that I feel I am obligated to tell you why I am not typing away every day, but when I make promises I like to keep them. So I feel, in a way, that I have let you down. I will do my BEST to supply you with new flower photos this week. NO SLACKING OFF!!!

Some exciting news: I have one of my monotypes featured in a treasury on etsy!

Click here to see it.

New monotypes are being added to my etsy shop, so please check back. There are some favorites there! Here is a photo of one of them.


This week, I will be a faithful blogger and do my utmost not to abandon my beloved readers and flower seekers.

3 comments:

pRiyA said...

i karine, glad you are back dear.
congrats on being featured on etsy treasury!

desertbackroadfiend said...

So glad to have come across your blog today. My husband and I bought a house in Joshua Tree last year and after a lot of juggling are moving there full time in a month - it's heartening to know that there are other creative folk lurking amongst the rocks and cacti.

Amy Schimler-Safford said...

Congratulations on your treasury feature. Your print looks good up there.