Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cold and colds

Hi everyone! I am recovering from a nasty cold, and happy to say I am finally beginning to feel more like myself. It's irritating enough to be sick, but it's been cold here too. We even got a little bit more snow on Tuesday night. Pono thinks snow is fun to roll in. I am sure if I had a fur coat, I would agree.




This will be a short post, since the illness has made me feel way behind. Here's my thousand words:
"Speed Walking." Collage, acrylic, and oil on canvas, 16 x 20 inches. ©Karine Swenson 2013

3 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

Smiling from ear to ear at "Speed Walking". Feel better soon, Karine. Glad you are on the mend.

Maggi said...

Love Speedwalking. Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better - this cold snap is doing no one any good.

Unknown said...

Thanks Robyn and Maggi! Yes, it is nice to start feeling more like myself.