Monday, April 16, 2012

Studio Sale

I am busy getting ready for Saturday's Studio Sale. For those of you who don't know about it yet, I am having a clearing out sale this Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm. The art on sale will be older works - pre-Joshua Tree! (and a few works from our first year in Joshua Tree.) I will have original watercolors, pastels, oil paintings, drawings and giclee reproductions. Also, I am selling books, art supplies, and other miscellaneous studio stuff. The sale takes place at our home in Joshua Tree, California: 6925 Juniper Road. Feel free to email me for more information and/or directions. karine@karineswenson.com

Here is one of the paintings I will have for sale:

"Change is Inevitable." Oil on canvas, 30 x 36 inches.
Many of the works will be half the usual retail price. I just need some more room for all of the new paintings I have been doing and will be doing! I have never had a sale like this before, and I don't know if I will ever do it again, so don't miss out.

For those of you who are far away, I will try to post some of the works here on the blog this week. Please email me if you see anything that interests you. I can ship anywhere.

"Winds of Change." Oil on Canvas, 30 x 38 inches.

My parents are coming on Wednesday, and they have promised to help with the sale. Not ONLY that, but Matthias is coming home, too! Join in the fun and come over Saturday, even if it's just to say hello.



4 comments:

Nic said...

Best of success to you this weekend. :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Nicole.

Annie said...

Just catching up! Good luck with the sale and I love the coyote painting :-). xoxo

Patty said...

Oooooh how I wish i lived closer! Best wishes for a great sale. How nice for you to have your folks visit and Sweet Hubby on the way home!!