Saturday, January 13, 2007

Another cold day


We woke up to more cold temperatures and snow. I am a little tired of the shovelling, but I am consoling myself with the notion that I needed to excercise my arms a little more anyway. If only it could snow without being cold, then I would be in heaven.

I am still packing up the gallery, since I took two days off. My body told me to slow down (or stop) and so I listened. I will be done in a day or two. Since I am still packing, I am going to post a monotype that isn't brand new, but it is still recent. When I finish the packing job, I have promised myself a day with the printmaking press. That is a fine reward! I think in my next post, I will tell you more about the process behind monotypes, since I write about them so much. I thought I had already written about that, but upon reading my older posts, I realize I have not. So stay tuned!

No comments: