Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Joys of Packing


I have been working non stop, packing up my former gallery, Cool Mountain Art. It's amazing how much stuff I had in there! Packing up all the art has taken forever, since I don't want anything to happen to it. I used up one giant roll of bubble wrap. It was such a big roll, it wouldn't fit through the door! Yet, I managed to use it all. I only have a tiny bit left. I thought it would be more than adequate, not just for the art in the gallery, but also the art in the house. I guess that's how little I know...

I took a photo, so you can see SOME of the boxes and wrapped art. Don't you wish you were here, helping me right now? I hope to be done before the weekend, since I have worked on the packing for 9 days straight now. I did manage to get 5 pickup loads into our shed yesterday, so I am on the home stretch. Wish me luck!

No comments: