One of the ways to stay young, I've heard, is to keep learning. In an effort to do just that, here are a few things I have just learned recently.
1. Even if your hair is wet, if there is enough electricity in the air, it will still stand on end. No kidding. It did!
2. I am not particularly good at saying no. Improvement is needed in this area.
3. All the spiders in your house seem to appear at night, when you are least prepared to deal with them.
4. The key to containing your anger (at spiders, say) is to stop and breathe. Try not to get out a big shoe.
5. If the dog paws at you AND whines, he really does have to go out and isn't just being irritating.
6. If there is something you really want to accomplish, YOU are the person in charge of making it happen. No one else.
A new painting.