Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Packing has begun


Matthias (husband) and I told each other we were going to wait until after the weekend to begin packing. As it turns out, we didn't! It's too hard to have a big project hanging over you without getting started. So we have begun chipping away at it, little by little. So far, so good. We are definitely going to need more boxes.

I have not got much to tell you, except that I have listed some new items on etsy: http://karineswenson.etsy.com. I had some sales over the weekend, so it was time to get some more art on the site. I have also added some art greeting cards, and more will be coming soon. You never know when you will need a to have a card. I am trying to decide if I should put some more framed art on the etsy site. If any of you have some feedback on that, please share! Thanks.

Here is a family photo of our shadows. Reunited!

4 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

Nice family photo...look how cute Pono's ears are! Mr. Monkey in the box looks a little scared about the move. He needs a friend in there with him!:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Don't worry, Gorilla got a teddy bear and a stuffed dog to travel in the box with him. Although he still looked a little worried when I sealed the box - understandably!

Anonymous said...

Well glad to see you started packing, and your hubby is home to help. Love Mr. Monkey....