Monday, September 17, 2007

Process III, the final stage


I have been painting all weekend, and I reworked the painting from "Process II". I thought you may want to see the end result. Hopefully this is it. I have to look at it, and think about it a little first. Sorry, but I didn't take more pictures as I was painting. I simply forgot! I will assure you that it was a long, and agonizing process, however. That painting just needed a lot of attention, I guess. I am sticking with the original title "Winds of Change" and it measures 30 x 38". I do not consider this a large painting. Maybe medium sized.

I also did some small paintings, and reworked another older painting that was started in Colorado. I am tired today, so this is all I am going to write!

2 comments:

lee said...

I love this painting and the smooth texture, it looks like you could just reach out and touch it....

Linda O'Neill said...

Beautiful job, Karine...and I love your boxes too. You've been busy!